Have you tried to lose weight dieting but your efforts didn’t pay off as you found it too boring or limiting? Do you nevertheless still want to continue your diet but also worry about your nutritional intake? Well, a great deal of people on diets also find themselves in this same situation. The solution may lie in consuming more of foods which are both delicious and carry very low caloric content. This report will present you seven foods that fulfill these characteristics and will be invaluable in helping you reach your weight and health objectives.
1. Apples: Apples are among the most popular low calorie foods and well-deservedly so. A typical apple contains roughly 65 calories and is packed with vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamins C and K, and potassium. Furthermore, apples are good sources of fiber while contributing little to your saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium intakes.
2. Broccoli: Widely regarded as a super food, broccoli not only has very low caloric content -around 10 calories per ounce- but is also highly nutritious and will protect you against inflammations and cancer. To optimize the use of its properties, it’s best to cook broccoli lightly steamed or boiled.
3. Carrots: A serving size of about 4 ounces of this vegetable will add a mere 50 calories to your daily consumption. Carrots are well known for their beneficial effects to our vision acuity and osseous system, and are also a popular choice for salads and juices, or even as a raw snack.
4. Spinach: With only 7 calories per ounce and an array of nutrients hard to beat in the natural world, spinaches are among your best choices for a balanced weight-loss diet. They are outstanding for preventing the risk of cataracts and other eye-related conditions, heart disease and cancer. As with broccoli, it’s best to have your spinaches lightly cooked or raw. Make sure not to overcook them as they will lose most of their vitamins in the process.
5. Strawberry: Another all-time favorite, this fruit will increase your energy count by only 49 calories per 5-ounce portion. Strawberries are also among the most nutritious foods and their positive effects in health are numerous: lower risk of heart disease and stroke, improved memory, better protection against cholesterol, cancer, muscle degeneration, and infections in general.
6. Tomato: This versatile food boasts a low 27 calories per 5-ounce serving. Tomatoes offer a very complete nutritional spectrum, with most of the vitamins and minerals represented -especially Vitamins A, C, and K, and Potassium. Adding tomatoes to your weight-loss diet will shield you against inflammations, diabetes, high blood pressure, and some forms of cancer.
7. Watermelon: A top choice of children and adults alike, this delicious fruit will be responsible for only 9 calories per ounce you eat. Its benefits are significant: decreased risk of heart disease, stroke, and blood pressure, and an improved capacity to heal wounds. Watermelon is also a notable source of lycopene, an antioxidant which helps protect from cancer.
Remember to include significant amounts of one or more of these foods in your daily diet and you will be well on your way not only to attain and maintain your weight objectives but also to improve your overall health. Combine them as you wish and have fun, they are delicious!Kuliner kota Malang
It appears that your web host has disabled all functions for handling remote pages and as a result the BackLinks software will not function on your web page. Please contact your web host for more information.